Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Day in Sydney

I've been in Australia for a little more than a week now. First Melbourne 4 nights, and then a 3-day tour of Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park. Quite a different feeling compared to NZ. Maybe because I've mostly been in big cities?

Now I'm staying at Bondi Beach in Sydney. The hostel is right next to the surf beaches, and the waves have been nice the last couple of days. Sunshine and 28 degrees seems to be what the weather is here always. I've spent a little more time at the beaches than planned...

The day started with a walk to Tamarama beach where this guy, Luke, did som cool surfing. Tonight I made a trip into the city to see the Opera House and Melbourne Bridge. Very nice sights!

Here's three of todays pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment